EIRM-Extend Series - 1.900 Meter Ethernet Extension
The EIRM-EXTEND Managed Ethernet Extender operates at temperatures ranging from -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F) and is tested for functional operation @ -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F). The EIRM-EXTEND will allow Ethernet connectivity in existing facilities without pulling extra cable. This is the perfect solution to Ethernet on the factory -floor where systems have been upgraded from slower serial communications to Ethernet networking. Installation is easy with a single switch setting; one end is set for local and the other remote.
The EIRM-EXTEND is used in pairs to extend Ethernet connectivity over existing voice grade copper wire. The EIRM-EXTEND provides LED display for Power, VDSL speed and Ethernet connection status. The EIRM-EXTEND also provides several advanced functions such as System, SNMP, F/W upgrade, and Load Default setting through the Web based browser to enhance total networking performance.
- Extends Ethernet communications up to 1900 meters
- Complies with NEMA TS1 & TS2 Environmental requirements for Traffic control equipment
- Complies with IEC61000-6-2 EMC Generic standard immunity for Industrial environment
- Supports SNMP allowing easy management of our Ethernet Extender along with monitoring connected devices.
- Operates transparent to higher layer protocols such as TCP/IP
- Ethernet Port: 10/100Mbps-Full/Half-duplex, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Ethernet Extender (RJ-11 and Terminal Block) Ports
- Supports DIN-Rail Panel Rack Mounting installation
- Ten communications speeds with speed indicator LEDs on front panel of unit. From 50Mbps@about 300meters (984ft.) to 1Mbps@about 1,900meters (6,232ft.)
- Support external Hardware Watch Dog
- Support Web, CLI, SNMP management Interface
- Link Status (for VDSL, Ethernet),
- Redundant power inputs: 12 to 32VDC (Terminal Block);12VDC (DC Jack)
- -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F) operating temperature range
- Hardened IP30 aluminum case