Exstreamer 1000 - Audio über IP Kodierer & Dekodierer
The Exstreamer 1000 combines the instream and exstream technologies into a single device. It is a versatile network device suited for a variety of high quality audio applications. The Exstreamer 1000 can be used as an audio decoder (Exstreamer functionality), or as an audio encoder (Instreamer functionality). Audio can also be transmitted bidirectionally in a full duplex configuration (ABCL application).
- Live IP Audio Encoder for Streaming Applications
- Generic, bidirectional full-duplex VoIP module for Paging and Intercom Applications
- Paging and Audio Distribution with Amplifier control and monitoring
- Shoutcast/Icecast Source Encoder
- Confidence Monitoring and Vox Switch for Broadcast Applications
- Internet Radio Receiver
- Commercial Audio Streaming Applications
- Multiroom IP Audio System Receiver
- Low latency IP Audio Encoder for multichannel applications
- Background Music and Music-on-Hold encoder for VoIP Applications
- Source Encoder for IP Audio Distribution Applications
- Digital Annunciator, Message Player, Message Repeater
- SIP and IP Paging Zone Device
Designed in Switzerland and used in thousands of broadcast, pro audio and security installations worldwide, the Barix Exstreamer series is considered the established standard for reliable, easy to use IP Audio codecs.