Zlinx I/O Module - Wireless Modbus I/O | Faster And Better Than Ever
- Improved Latency - Very low I/O latency allows real time control and monitoring.
- Exception Reporting - In Modbus mode, allows the reporting of possible problems with connected devices.
- Fail Safe - Allows you to set your I/O to a safe state in the event of a communication failure.
- Calibration - Calculates correction factors to make I/O values more accurate or to better match a sensor.
- Communications Failure Alarm - Allows the first DO to be configured as a COM failure alarm indicator.
- Peer-to-Peer I/O Configuration - One to one I/O mapping of 2 identical systems. Allows remote control of analog and digital I/Os.
- Inverter Outputs - Allows flexibility in the logic to control output devices.
- Monitor - You can use the Zlinx Manager Software to monitor your I/O.
Add Wireless I/O to Any Modbus System
- Connects directly to analog, digital and temperature inputs and outputs
- Point to point/multi-point wire replacement
- Exandable, modular design
- Modbus compatible
- Class 1, Div 2 Approved