The AWK-3191 900 MHz wireless AP/bridge/client is Moxa’s answer to long distance wireless communication for industrial applications. By combining the characteristics of the 33-centimeter band and the proven 802.11 standards, Moxa is able to provide a reliable long distance wireless solution. Unlike traditional point-to-point 900 MHz radios, the AWK-3191 supports both master/slave and AP/client operation modes to enable both point-to-point and point-to-multi-point communication for higher flexibility and lower total cost of ownership.
Furthermore, the AWK-3191 is designed to be deployed easily, but in case of external interference, Moxa also provides the ability to allow engineers to adjust their 900 MHz central frequency and bandwidth (5/10 MHz and 20 MHz) to optimize their wireless performance.
The AWK-3191 is rated to operate at temperatures ranging from -25 to 60°C for standard models and -40 to 75°C for wide temperature models, and with an industrial-oriented design, it is compliant with various standards and approvals, making it rugged enough for any harsh industrial environment.
- Enable/disable SSID broadcasts
- WPA/WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access) and 802.11i support
- IEEE 802.1X / RADIUS support
- MAC/IP/protocol/port filtering for applications that require more restricted access control
Specifications for Industrial-Grade Applications
- Long-distance data transmission over 30 km with directional antenna
- Power and isolation design for a complete separation between system ground, chase ground, and antenna system to protect against interference from unstable environmental factors
- Redundant DC power inputs
- Integrated DI/DO for on-site monitoring and warnings
- Signal strength LEDs for easy deployment and antenna alignment