Elinx EIRP-Extender - Copper Ethernet Extenders, Ethernet Switch, PoE+ Ports
Extending Ethernet to reach IP cameras, IP phones, and Ethernet connected control devices is simple and reliable with B&B Electronics PoE Ethernet extenders.
Low cost and ease of use are two great benefits, since the Ethernet signal is extended over existing copper wire (typically telephone wire or Cat5 cable). Enjoy high-speed Ethernet connections ranging from 1Mbps to 50Mbps (depending on the application’s distance requirements). A maximum distance of 1,900 meters can be achieved with these extender devices – that’s 19 times greater than the distance of a standard Ethernet port!
- Operates transparently to higher layer protocols
- EIRP models are equipped with PoE+ ports capable of powering cameras and other PoE devices
- Ruggedized for extreme applications
- Easy setup via a single DIP switch (Local or Remote) setting
- Status LED’s for monitoring and connection status
- Meets heavy industrial EN61000-6-2 EMC standards
- IEC600068-2-27 (shock) and 600068-2-6 (vibration) tested
- Meets NEMA TS1/TS2 requirements for traffic control equipment
- Wide operating temperature -40 to 75°C, (tested at -40 to 85°C)
- Redundant wide voltage inputs 24 to 48VDC, via terminal block
- DIN rail mount or panel mount with optional adapter (Model EIRPMKT)