Router Weatherproof Box RWPB is a robust and reliable enclosure for placing the router outdoors or into an aggressive environment (high humidity, temperature, radiation, aerosols). It was developed for all v2 router versions of company Conel s.r.o. as a special housing eliminating dangerous effects to the router unit. Router Weatherproof Box RWPB has coverage IP66 defined by international IEC 60529 standards. It is available in two versions – Light and Heavy – according to the application requirements. You can define also the number of communication ports and external or internal antenna use. It is available in two versions LIGHT and HEAVY, according to the application requirements. Version Heavy (H) – IP66, special RJ45 connectors used Version Light (L) – IP66, BM screwing plugs through the box for cabling
- Outdoor cameras – security, traffic, panorama
- Meteorology and warning environmental systems – river float, seismographs, rain-fall monitoring, air pollution monitoring etc.
- Energetic – sensors and meters used in gas, oil, water, electricity distribution systems
- Mining, mineral and crude oil treatment processes etc.
- Various industrial plants – dusty environment, high humidity etc.
- Transport – river and sea coast vessels, container transport etc.
- coverage IP66
- protection against UV radiation
- self-extinguishing, durable plastic used
- anti-condensation system, vapour-exhausting from inside the box
- possibility to place antenna into a plastic box or to connect the external antenna through BM screwing plug
- solid router fixation inside box on DIN list
- router power supply – external via connector with high IP coverage placed on plastic box
- 1 x binary I/O – via connector with high IP coverage placed on plastic box
Available for routers:
- all v2 routers