Current Transformers - CTXXXX/5A
AKCess Pro Current Transformers are designed for easy installation with a simple, fast, safe and easy way to connect a monitoring system to your power supply.
- Sensing Overload Currents
- Ground fault detection
- Analog to Digital circuits
- Facilities and building management
AKCess Pro provide split core current transformers that can be installed without opening any cable or bus bar circuit. The connection of conventional Current Transformers (CTs) usually requires the interruption of the primary side circuit to pass cables or bus bars through the transformer core or to connect such cables to the primary terminals.
The AKCess Pro transformers core can be easily opened and installed then connected without any supply interruption. AKCess Pro Current Transformers save you time and installation costs and are safer to work with :
- Compact size for easy mounting
- Wide inner window, allowing clamping of big cables or bus bars
- Wide range of sizes to accommodate all existing installations
- High accuracy and reliability
The AKCess Pro CTs connect to the securityProbe and has its own interface so you can set parameters for monitoring and alerting on a variety of measurement factors.