TP-121XL - VGA & Audio auf Twisted Pair Transmitter
The TP−121xl is a high−performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- EDID Capture - Captures EDID from the display or uses pre−programmed default EDID.
- Interference Protection - Increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
- System Range - More than 250m (more than 820ft)
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 60m (200ft) of each other.
- Size - Compact TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.