VFG Series - A Fieldbus Gateway Solution
The VFG2000 and VFG3000 offer several additional features beyond those offered by the VFG1000. The CompactFlash card slot allows data to be collected and stored for later review. The files are stored in simple CSV file format allowing common applications, such as Microsoft Excel and Access, to view and manage the data. The free Websync utility provides a means to synchronize the files with a PCs hard drive for permanent storage.
The fieldbus gateway has a built-in Web server that allows log files to be retrieved manually, and also provides access to the unique "Virtual HMI." Any standard Web browser such as Internet Explorer or Netscape may be used to monitor or control the HMI from a PC anywhere in the world.
- Protocol Conversion - Converts Numerous Protocols Simultaneously
- Extensive Built-In Driver List Allows Easy Mapping to PLC's, PC's, and SCADA Systems
- 10Base-T/100Base-Tx Ethernet Port Support 4 Simultaneous Protocols
- Independent Serial Ports Provide Virtually Unlimited Integration Methods
- CompactFlash ® Slot Allows Process Data to be Logged Directly to CSV Files (VFG2000 & VFG3000)
- Virtual HMI Offers Built-in PC-based SCADA Functionality (VFG2000 & VFG3000)
- Webserver Provides Worldwide Access To Data Logs And Virtual HMI (VFG2000 & VFG3000)
- Alarm Notifications can be sent via Email or Text Messages (VFG2000 & VFG3000)
Everyone struggles with connectivity issues. Whether it's the PLC, servo, the barcode scanner, or the sensor with a serial output, something will communicate with a protocol that differs from the rest of the components in the system. The Vlinx ConnectPro fieldbus gateway solves these connectivity issues.
Everyone is trying to improve productivity. To do this, data needs to be gathered, stored, and analyzed. Many SCADA systems can do this. However, the cost and complexity proves prohibitive in many applications. The Vlinx ConnectPro Gateway not only collects the required data, it provides it in a format ready to be used. VFG2000 and VFG3000 offer additional features beyond VFG1000. A CompactFlash card slot allows data to be collected and stored in simple CSV file format allowing common applications, such as Microsoft Excel and Access, to view and manage the data later. Free Websync utility helps synchronize the files with a PC's hard drive for permanent storage.
Everyone is interested in lowering costs. Having the ability to know what a process or machine is doing and being able to modify that system from a remote location saves time and travel costs. The Vlinx ConnectPro's virtual HMI and Ethernet gateway provides advanced remote support capability to any machine.Here is a sample of the vast protocol library supported by the Vlinx ConnectPro:
- BACnet 802.3
- BACnet UDP/IP
- Device Net
- Encapsulated Modbus over Ethernet
- Modbus RTUModbus ASCII
- BACnet MS/TP
- Modbus TCP/IP