ACS5000 Advanced Console Server mit 4-48 Ports
The Avocent® ACS 5000 advanced console server offers IT professionals and network operations center (NOC) personnel the ability to perform secure, remote data center management and out-of-band management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. Using a hardened Linux® operating system, the Avocent® ACS 5000 console server provides optimal performance, security and reliability. Combined with integrated power management and using Avocent DSViewTM management software, the Avocent® ACS 5000 console server offers centralized management and a secure and consolidated out-of-band management solution.
Decreased Maintenance Costs and Enhanced Productivity
Available in 4-, 8-, 16-, 32- and 48-port models that fit in 1U of rack space, the ACS 5000 console server helps maximize network and server availability with scalability and cost-effectiveness.
Security features such as SSH v2, RADIUS authentication, IP filtering and user access lists per port allow data center managers and system administrators the ability to remotely manage the network and servers with greater control and reliability.
Console management features such as data buffering, direct access methods to the serial ports (such as TCP port and server name) and event notification improve monitoring capabilities which allow faster problem solving and higher network uptime.
The Avocent® ACS 5000 console server decreases network maintenance costs and helps maximize IT asset productivity while providing scalability, making it the right choice for secure in-band and out-of-band management for medium to large enterprise data centers.
- Secure In-Band and Out-of-Band Network – Dependable network remote management
- Easy Configuration and Installation – Robust auto discovery tool
- Compliance with Data Center Access and Security Policies – Customizable, multiple access levels
- Integrated Power Management – Support for the Avocent Power Management Distribution Unit (PM PDU) and third-party power support
- Industry-Leading Enhanced Security Framework – Supports security policies using preset and custom security profiles
- Centralized Power Management – Enables monitoring and measurement of energy consumption and simplifies power and cooling capacity planning
- Centralized Administration for Access and Control – Using DSView® 3 management software
- Compatible with Next-Generation Network Standards – Supports IPv6
- Access to Remote and Unreachable Locations – Using Ethernet/modem PC cards
- Automatic Event Tracking – Plus notification of fault conditions
- Regulatory Compliance and Easy Troubleshooting – Online and offline data logging with time stamp