ACS 6000 Konsolenserver mit 4-48 Ports und einfacher/dualer AC oder DC Stromversorgung
The Avocent® ACS 6000 advanced console server series integrates cutting edge technologies, adaptive services and secure enterprise communications in order to offer IT professionals and network operations center (NOC) personnel the ability to perform secure, remote data center management and out-of-band management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. Using a hardened Linux® operating system and DSView™ management software, the Avocent® ACS 6000 provides optimal performance, security,reliability, and a complete out-of-band management solution.
High-Performance Design and Advanced Features
The Avocent® ACS 6000 advanced console server series offers upgraded and advanced features that deliver scalable and high performance solutions for IT administrators. The console server features a high-speed processor platform with dual gigabit-Ethernet ports for redundancy and optional built-in modem. In addition, they feature an internal temperature sensor for device-level monitoring and configurable pin-outs for serial ports. The Avocent® ACS 6000 advanced console server also offers robust software features to meet the requirements of the most demanding data center management applications. Features include automated discovery tools to ease identification of servers, routers, switches and power devices connected to any serial port, saving time at initial configuration and installation. To comply with existing data center network access policy, the Avocent® ACS 6000 advanced console server provides customizable, multiple access levels for secure management.
The console servers provide a complete solution for secure, remote control with advanced console server features such as enhanced security, data logging and event monitoring. In addition, the Avocent® ACS 6000 advanced console server supports next-generation network standards such as Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6). Available in 4-, 8-, 16-, 32- and 48-port models that fit in 1U of rack space with single and dual, AC and DC power options. With or without modem, the ACS 6000 console server helps maximize IT asset productivity while providing scalability and reducing operational costs.
- Secure In-Band and Out-of-Band Network – For dependable remote management
- Easy Configuration and Installation – Auto-discovery tool
- No Adaptors Needed – For ACS console server and Cisco pin-out conversions
- Compliance with Data Center Access and Security Policies – Customizable, multiple access levels
- Integrated Power Management – Support for Avocent Power Management Distribution Units (PM PDUs) and third-party power
- Industry-Leading Enhanced Security Framework – Support security policies using preset and custom security profiles
- Centralized Power Management – Enables monitoring and measurement of energy consumption and simplifies power and cooling capacity planning
- Centralized Administration for Access and Control – Using DSView® 3 management software
- Compatible with Next-Generation Network Standards – Including IPv6
- Strong Dial Up and Secure Dial Back – Using optional built-in modem and 16- and 32-bit PC card options
- Access to Remote and Unreachable Locations – Using Ethernet/modem PC cards
- Automatic Event Tracking – Plus notification of fault conditions
- Regulatory Compliance and Easy Troubleshooting – Online and offline data logging with time stamps
- Government agency security via FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography – The FIPS mode of operation uses an embedded FIPS 140-2 certified OpenSSL cryptographic module (Certificate #1051)