Avocent DSR KVM over IP Switch mit 8-32 Ports für 1 lokalen und 1-8 Remote Benutzer
The Avocent DSR™ KVM over IP switch provides IT professionals with KVM over IP solution for remote access and management of servers and network devices. The Avocent DSR™ switches enable BIOS-level control and power cycling of connected servers and serial-based devices and provide external modem support when the network is unavailable. IT administrators, with access to the IP network, can manage any device anywhere as if they were physically present at the device, hastening response times, reducing downtime and increasing IT efficiency and availability. For easy access and control of servers over IP, the Avocent DSR™ switches feature an on-board Web interface (OBWI) compatible with Internet Explorer®, Mozilla Firefox® or Netscape®.
For expanding enterprises with growing numbers of users and target devices, deploying the Avocent DSR™ switches with the Avocent DSView™ management software provides a robust, scalable management solution to centrally access and control all connected IT and network devices from a single, consolidated user interface. The Avocent DSView™ software also provides secure access authentication, a failover hub and spoke architecture, event notifications and access to IPMI-enabled servers.
- Secure browser-based interface
- Multibrowser support (IE, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape)
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris)
- Scalable video sessions
- User access control
- Local log in for increased security
- Individually selectable keyboard, mouse, video
- Remote server and console management
- Integrated solution for KVM and power control
- BIOS-level access
- External modem support
- Centralized management of multiple Avocent DSView™ switches via Avocent DSView™ software