Zlinx ZZ Wireless I/O zu Modbus System
New Features Include:
- Improved Latency - Very low I/O latency allows real time control and monitoring.
- Exception Reporting - In Modbus mode, allows the reporting of possible problems with connected devices.
- Fail Safe - Allows you to set your I/O to a safe state in the event of a communication failure.
- Calibration - Calculates correction factors to make I/O values more accurate or to better match a sensor.
- Communications Failure Alarm - Allows the first DO to be configured as a COM failure alarm indicator.
- Peer-to-Peer I/O Configuration - One to one I/O mapping of 2 identical systems. Allows remote control of analog and digital I/Os.
- Inverter Outputs - Allows flexibility in the logic to control output devices.
- Monitor - You can use the Zlinx Manager Software to monitor your I/O.Add Wireless I/O to Any Modbus System
Modbus Appliction (Peer to Multi-Peer)
Seamlessly add wireless I/O to any Modbus application. Modbus is the most widely supported I/O protocol worldwide for PLC's to HMI's and PC based software applications. With Zlinx Wireless I/O you can now bring wireless remote I/O into any Modbus system. Simply connect a Zlinx modem to an RS-232 or RS-485 port of the Modbus master and it can now poll up to 150 wireless I/O nodes - each node can be configured for 8 to 48 I/O points.
Point to Point Applications
B&B Electronics' cellular modem and wireless I/O products replicate analog or digital signals from a remote location wirelessly. Use a pair of Zlinx Wireless I/O modules to read sensor inputs or control actuators in hard-to-reach locations. Inputs and outputs of the paired Zlinx units will mirror-image each other, making it easy to add wireless I/O to any application.