EXT-IP-2-RS2322 IP auf 2x RS-232 Konverter
The Gefen IP to dual RS-232 converter offers two distinct yet powerful applications:
1. IP Bridging: Allows control and communications with two RS-232-enabled devices over an IP network, using an IP-based Automation Control device. This creates tremendous system integration and control opportunities by allowing the use of RS-232 enabled legacy devices within an IP based control system. It can communicate with other IP-enabled devices over Telnet or UDP. Each of the two RS-232 ports are individually addressable and communications from the IP network can be routed to one, the other, or both RS-232 devices.
2. RS-232 Extension over CAT-5: Two units can be used as a Sender and Receiver pair to extend RS-232 over a single CAT-5, either connected directly or through a network switch. Regardless of your application, the IP to dual RS-232 converter features an intuitive web server interface that can be used for system set-up and firmware upgrades. It is also compatible with Gefen's Syner-G™ software.
- RS-232 Connectors: (2) DB-9, male
- IP Interface/Extension port: (1) RJ-45
- RS-232 Baud Rate: Adjustable via web server interface from 9600 to 115200 baud
- RS-232 Line Delay: Adjustable via web server interface: 0 to 10000 ms (10 s)
- IP Reset button: (1) tact-type, recessed
- Power Indicator: (1) LED, blue
- Power Supply: 5V DC, Locking
- Power Consumption: 1W (max.)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.3" x 1" x 3.4" (110mm x 26mm x 86mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 lbs. (0.8 kg)